Anusara Yoga Immersion and Teacher Training on Maui.
2017 April 7- May 3, $ 2995.00 enrollment limited to 10 students to insure each student receives personalized attention from Skeeter.
200 Hour Yoga Immersion & Teacher Training on Maui-Apr. 6- May 1, 2018
$500 – $2,995
$2995 or deposit $500 now to reserve your space.
Have fun in Magical Maui Studying Yoga as you breath in the Aloha Spirit. Transform your practices and your Life. Join for one, two, three or all 4 weeks…..Imagine a month in paradise studying what you love with like minded classmates. To insure each student receives individual attention, enrollment is limited to 10 students.
With the knowledge you acquire during our Yoga Alliance® certified 200 hour Teacher Training, you will have the awareness and skills to choose how to best continue your personal path of Yoga. Upon completion of all 200 hours, and completing your practicum class, and the written empowerment review, You will be able to register with Yoga Alliance as a 200 hour Yoga Teacher and Anusara Yoga as a Licensed Anusara Elements Teacher. You will also receive 200 hours of credit towards Anusara Yoga certification.
- For information on curriculum contact: email@example.com
Maui April 6 to May 1, 2018- Register now to save your space
NOTE: This 200 hour Yoga Immersion and Teacher Training does NOT include housing and food accommodations. You will need a car. We do have a few shared housing options available.
|Reserve Your Space||
April 6 to May 1, Reserve a Spot
The most knowledgeable and compassionate teacher – Skeeter
I am truly blessed to be able to practice with and learn from Skeeter for the past 5 years. Joining her teacher training in May 2014 definitely changed my life in the most positive ways possible. Initially I only attended to deepen my yoga practice and take a one week immersion. Immediately feeling great physical and mental changes I extended my training week after week to not only complete my teacher training but also to receive an even bigger gift, to ‘open to life’. For the first time in my life I was pain free after years of a mix of professional sport injuries, bad posture and chronic pain after car accidents and learned the tools to lead a happier and balanced life also ‘off the mat’!
I highly recommend taking Skeeter’s class, immersion or whole teacher training to everyone no matter what your level of yoga experience, age or current health status.
She genuinely cares about all her students and embodies her teachings herself. Her knowledge and decades of experience are matched by only a few other master teachers yet she is extremely humble.
The training will be held at several beautiful north shore Maui locations, allowing us to learn surrounded by natures majesty.
Training Days and Hours: Friday 9:30-6:00, Saturday and Sunday 7-4, Monday and Tuesday 9:45 -6. Wednesday’s and Thursday’s off allowing us to enjoy uncrowded mid week beaches and waterfalls.
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in 4 unique 50 hour modules. Modules must be taken sequentially.
5 Main Learning Objectives: of the 200 hour Immersion Training
- Trainees will learn to embody the Ethical Guidelines of Yoga and to transmit this awareness:
- On the mat in their practice
- In the class room as the teacher
- In their daily lives and interactions with nature and all beings
- Trainees will gain the skills and knowledge to develop and evolve a home asana and meditation practice
- Students will be skilled and feel confident to teach hatha yoga sequences for students at beginner and intermediate levels
- Trainees will integrate heart themes, that are inspired from their life experience and the guidance they have received from studying yoga scripture, as in the Bhagavad Gita, Shiva Sutras, Bhakti Sutras, Yoga Sutras and other ancient and modern texts, in designing asana classes
- Trainees will learn the skills to teach basic therapeutic principles in private one and one situations and in a group class.
Required Reading Materials:
- Anusara Teacher Training Manual and the Anusara Immersion Manual. Both are available online at:www.anusarayoga.com
- Bhagavad Gita, Translation by Stephen Mitchell
- Yoga Sutras, by Patanjali ( any translation)
- A anatomy book or Anatomy phone or ipad app. www.Visiblebody.com makes a wonderful complete anatomy reference for $39.99