- 3 days- 4 hours a day
- The perfect opportunity to explore and learn new asanas and improve your alignment in all forms
- Each class starts at 11:00 and ends at 3:00
- 3 hours of asana and hands on adjustment followed by an hour of video and photo analysis of our class
- Emphasis of review will be on proper foundation and alignment and hands on assistance.
We will study the functional anatomy of the asanas and the best way to improve your enjoyment as you expand your repertoire of safe asana.
Each 3 day intensive will focus on several categories of poses. Such as back bends and arm balances, inversions and standing poses, hip openers and forward bends, twists and inversions. Each class will stand on its own as a complete, full-spectrum practice with unique creative sequencing, guaranteed to bring you to your highest potential. Classes limited to 10 students to insure each person gets individualized attention. These classes are led classes with Skeeter teaching and practicing along with the group giving specific help, demonstration and assistance throughout.
“Sensei Skeeter will guide you safely and easily into Asanas you never dreamed would be possible for you! ” Professor Hiroko DeLeon
With your mornings free, you will have plenty of time for a walk on the beach, a swim, surf ,SUP, or time to enjoy all Maui has to offer.
For teachers these classes will provide you with continuing education credits with Anusara Yoga and Yoga Alliance.
Intensive dates 2016:
- December 14,15,16
Intensive dates 2017:
- February 22,23,24
- March 22,23,24 July 29,30,31
- August 1,2,3 September 26,27,28
- October 25,26,27 December 13,14,15
Get ready for 3 days of asana fun. Enrollment limited to 10 students, so sign up early to guarantee room for your mat.